Welcome to Our Classroom Website
I am very excited to be your child's EC teacher for the upcoming 2013-2014 school year!
Please feel free to contact me directly via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (919-644-6272 ext.128), or text message (919-624-5185). You can also contact me through the Contact page on this website.
Communication is vitally important to me, and I welcome you to stay in touch whenever you have questions or concerns about your child... or even if you would just like to say hello. The more I know, the better I can teach. And no one knows your child better than you!
I also want my familes to know that I have spent time on both sides an IEP meeting (as a parent and as a teacher). I know these meetings can sometimes seem stressful, and I will do everything I can to make them pain-free. I am always on your child's side!
K-2 Student Supply List:
3-5 Student Supply List:
- 1 pack of thin dry erase markers
- 1 pack of fat dry erase markers
- 1 pack of Crayola thin markers
- 1 pack of Crayola fat markers
- 1 pack of small (1.5" x 2") Post-It Notes
- 2 plastic 2-pocket folders
- 1 pack Ticeronda pencils
- 1 pack cap erasers
- 2 marble composition notebooks
- 1 tub of Clorox (or similar) wipes (please not lemon)
- Classroom Wish List:
Thermal laminating sheets (8.9" x 11.4")
- Happy Meal type toys for rewards
- Velcro tape
- Velcro sticky back coins
- Colored printer paper (any)
- Colored cardstock paper (any)
- White printer paper
- White cardstock paper
- Black gel pens
- Colored gel pens
- Amazon.com gift cards
- iTunes gift cards (for classroom iPad)
- Walmart gift cards (for random supplies)
- Barnes and Noble gift cards
- A.C. Moore and/or Michael's gift cards